OBOR is a natural and good idea, says ADB chief Nakao
NEW DELHI: Multi-lateral funding agency ADB today said China's high-profile belt and road initiative called One Belt One Road is a "good idea" as it will connect regional economies, an initiative that has been opposed by India.
"It (OBOR) is a natural idea and a good idea. ADB has been supporting this idea for years," ADB president Takehiko Nakao said here.
India has been objecting to China-sponsored economic corridor as it would traverse through Pakistan-occupied Kashm ..
- Port of Constanta to hold Silk Road Summit
- China has reached its 2020 solar power target three years ahead of schedule
- How Singapore can gain from Belt and Road initiative
- China’s Investments in Countries Along Its ‘Belt and Road’ Project Are Soaring
- Is SASEC road project India’s answer to China’s OBOR?
- OBOR is a natural and good idea, says ADB chief Nakao
- Constanta Port on the Silk Road
- Constanta Port on the Silk Road - Round Table event
- One Belt One Road initiative: OBOR Index