Constanta Port on the Silk Road - Round Table event
We are pleased to announce that on the 5th of April 2017, the event “Constanta Port on the Silk Road” will take place at the NC “Maritime Ports Administration” SA headquarters in Constanta. The event is organized for the first time through the collaboration of the National Company “Maritime Ports Administration SA Constanta", the “Constanta Port Business Association” and “The Silk Road Association".
The event brings together representatives from embassies of the countries on the Silk Road route (Georgia Azerbaijan Kazakhstan, Turkmenistan, China) as well as officials from the Ministry of Transport, Ministry of Foreign Affairs, and representatives and delegates from transport companies and organizations interested in developing infrastructure and creating new business opportunities along this transport route.The event aims to highlight the role of the Port of Constanta along the Silk Road, by outlining its role in intermodal transport projects, and its potential to attract a large flow of goods as well as the benefits of the transport route it is a part of.
- Is SASEC road project India’s answer to China’s OBOR?
- OBOR is a natural and good idea, says ADB chief Nakao
- Constanta Port on the Silk Road
- Constanta Port on the Silk Road - Round Table event
- One Belt One Road initiative: OBOR Index
- China-Africa relations: Musings from the Belt and Road initiative
- Road vs Rail: India Counters China’s OBOR With Freight Train to Turkey via Iran
- PwC Study Indicated OBOR Is the World’s Only Economic Driver
- Theresa May to attend major OBOR summit